Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

You Got to Rise UP and Think About Somethin'

Sunday night was a rough night. I couldn't shut my brain off to go to sleep. When I finally started to go back to bed somewhere between 1 and 2 am, Reagan woke up screaming. Her gums have been hurting because her top two front teeth are still coming in. She went back to sleep after a while of rocking but kept crying out through the night. Around 4:45 am a dog got caught in a trap the dog catchers had out in our neighbors yard and he went nuts for a good while. I say all that to say I went to bed early last night so there was no blog post. :)

Yesterday's 30 Days of Music was a song you hear often on the radio. We don't really like the local stations and for a while didn't have xm in our car anymore (now we do thanks to an early bday present from Jeremy to Justin) so we mostly listened to cd's. But when we did listen we would here this song a lot and it's one we really like. I know it's not new, but I really like it!





Day 18 of 30 Days of Music is a song you wish you heard on the radio. Earlier in this whole experience I chose a song by Hanson and told you I'd show you some of their newer stuff later on. This is from their latest album. I really love their sound. And yes, that is Weird Al on the tambourine. :)





Today we made a trip to Tuscaloosa. In case you don't know, Tuscaloosa is the biggest town near us. It's about an hour away. If we want to do any shopping somewhere other than Wal-Mart that's where we have to go. We took the car in to get a switch of some sort replaced and to get it serviced. After that we went to the most wonderful place on Earth...Hobby Lobby. :) I bought some ribbon to make Reagan some more bows and then we went to Michael's to get the stuff to make her birthday present. We bought an unfinished rocking chair and some paint. We're going to paint it up in fun bright colors. I'm excited about this project! I just hope it turns out the way I see it in my head. But, the good thing about paint is that you can always paint over it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment