Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

I Have Nothing Cute to Say...It's Too Late at Night.

Well, I said Reagan had been teething pretty easily with these two teeth and now I regret it. She has had a horrible day. She was crying and cranky for most of it. I put her to bed early and used the time to make some more bows for her.

I know the navy may seem random, but it was made for a specific outfit. :)


In one of her non-crying moments she was playing in her room and when I went to check on her she was doing this.
I guess she's gonna start climbing everything. Uh-oh. She also likes to step up on the side of her activity jumper.

Day 21 of 30 days of music is a song you listen to when you're happy. I don't necessarily listen to this everytime I feel happy or only when I feel happy, but I think it's a happy song. How can you not smile when listening to it?

No comments:

Post a Comment