Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

9

I'm tired so this will be short and sweet. Day 9-a song you can dance to. I didn't even know where to begin with this one. You can dance to anything really. So I picked one that's not so much actual dancing, but theatrical reenactment. I guess it could be considered lyrical dancing or something. :) Justin and I have quite a bit of fun listening to this one in the car. Our passengers tend to think we're a little bonkers when they see/hear our rendition. And of course in true Wayne's World fashion there is plenty of head banging...though not real head banging from the one driving...because that would be dangerous. Right? :)




Oh, and while searching for the video I found this gem.


Good stuff.

Justin comes home tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! =D yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment