Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Oh, He'll show alright!

Day 16 of 30 Days of Music is a song you used to love but now hate. I don't guess I ever really loved this song. But when it first came out I really liked the sound of it. I'm one of those people who tends to listen to the sound of the music and voices more so than the actual words. Especially the first few times I hear a song. But once I caught about the third line of the song that was is for me. I chose Thnks fr th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy. The whole song really isn't good. It talks about one night stands and that sort of thing. But the line that really gets me is "in case God doesn't show, let the good times roll." As soon as I would hear the first notes of the song I would try to change it before that line played. The flippant attitude toward God just makes me angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment