Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Better Woman

Day 15 of 30 Days of Music : a song that describes you. I love Christina Aguilera's voice. Unfortunately, most of the time the content of her songs is not very appropriate whatsoever and her clothing in minuscule. There is a lesser known song of hers called Save Me From Myself that I absolutely love. Probably a lot of why I love it is because I feel like it completely describes how I feel about the influence Justin has had on my life. He has saved me from myself in just about every way possible. I don't know where I would be today without him. I know I wouldn't have become the kind of person I am now. I love you babe!


Annnnnd of course, there is an immodest scene in the video so I found this one. The photos in it are really pretty.

1 comment: