Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Did you see this one coming?

Tonight we had a double date with our friends Jeremy and Blythe. We took Reagan over to the Myers' house and had a couple of hours of grown up time. And what did we do with our grown up time? Went to see a children's movie, naturally! :) We went to see Toy Story 3 and it was really cute. I actually rolled my hair and everything. I haven't done that in a while and figured it was about time. These days all Justin sees is the natural curls. Scrunch and go, baby. That's my motto these days. But, I decided to give date night a little more effort after this week's Far Above Rubies post reminded me of how much my husband appreciates my efforts to look nice for him. If you haven't checked it out yet you should. We've been studying through Proverbs 31 and looking at what it means and takes to be a virtuous woman.

----------------------------------------------------------

So, Day 14 of 30 Days of Music is a song that no one would expect you to love. I had a really hard time figuring this one out because anyone who knows how random my taste in music is wouldn't really be surprised by anything I like. Since I like pretty much everything, it's not so unexpected. So for this one I enlisted the help of my hubby. He came up with this one and I thought it was pretty good. It is a song I love. And since I'm always saying how much I am not a fan of country you might not expect it. I consider it a classic. :) Listen and learn boys.


It's a random video because she's immodestly dressed in the official music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment