Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's a Secret No One Knows

Day 13 of 30 Days of Music is a song that's a guilty pleasure: Hanson-MMMBop. I don't feel guilty at all about liking this song. But my husband hates it and I do sometimes get made fun of for liking this band. However, if you haven't checked out any of their recent stuff (yes, they do still make music) you should. It's actually really good. They have their own label and do pretty well for an "indie" group. They're all grown up and married with kids. I've actually seen them live twice. Once in the Mmmbop days and then again a couple of years ago. Justin will actually admit that he enjoys their post teenage hysteria music and enjoyed the concert. If you stay tuned I will share one of their latest songs with you but feel free to check them out. In the meantime enjoy a flashback to my middle school days. :)

1 comment:

  1. I lip-synched this song with about 12 other people at a lip-synching contest at a band rally back in Middle School. Oh yeah, we won.

    ReplyDelete