Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th! and Day 2


Happy 4th of July!!!




Reagan and I had a great day even though we miss daddy so much! We went to Bible class and worship this morning then over to the Myers' for some hot dogs and ribs...yum. We watched some hilarious home videos of the girls as wee ones. One in particular featured a 2ish Kristen walking over to Greg, who was laying in the floor, and purposefully stomping directly on his nose. Priceless!
Reagan and I came home and napped a bit then went to evening services and after we ate supper went to the city river landing to watch some fireworks! Kristen and Kaleb went with us then we saw Melissa and Michael so they sat with us too. Reagan absolutely loved the fireworks!

Edit: the really good part of the video is around the 1:50 mark!

My mom is coming to see us tomorrow! She's going to stay until Sunday so Reagan and I don't get too lonely with out daddy around this week. He is safe and sound in Jamaica. I talked to him earlier tonight and they were about to head to worship. The congregation was waiting for them to start since they were in the air during services this morning. There were supposed to be around 50 people going. They will be door knocking, or as they call it there yard yelling (most people have fences with gates so you stand outside the gate and yell), and they will be having a gospel meeting at night. I know they will do much good for the Lord while they are there.

-------------------------------

30 Days of Music: Day 2

Least favorite song: Lady GaGa "Just Dance"

I've had a little bit too much, much
All of the people start to rush, start to rush by
How does he twist the dance? Can't find a drink, oh man
Where are my keys? I lost my phone, phone

What's going on on the floor?
I love this record baby but I can't see straight anymore
Keep it cool, what's the name of this club?
I can't remember but it's alright, a-alright

just dance

Idiotic...

Need I say more?

1 comment:

  1. Y'all are precious! Glad you are making the most of being apart from your hubby!

    And no, you do not need to say more. All you really had to say was "Lady GaGa".

    ReplyDelete