Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What's My Age Again?

I am officially 27 years old. That just sounds weird to me. I know, I know, in a few years that will sound young, but this is a blog about how I feel now, not how I'll feel in 5 years. :) I'll be 30 in 3 years...really? I remember when I thought that was old...it doesn't really sound old, just weird. I used to say I wanted to be done having children by the time I was 30. I still could be if we decide to only have two. We'll just have to wait and see on that one.
Back on the subject... I will actually be celebrating tomorrow night with Justin. He's going to cook me a big dinner and since tonight is church night there won't really be time. Also as a birthday present we are going to watch the Lady Vols basketball team play Alabama at Tuscaloosa in February. I'm a big Lady Vols fan and very much looking forward to going to the game. We are taking Reagan. Justin is hoping Pat Summit will sign her. :) I told him that's not likely since she never signs autographs at games.
My mom and step dad are coming to visit this weekend, so that will be fun too.

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling....I still have a hard time believing that we are as "old" as we are (not that we are old by any means). Just seems, wierd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday again! I can't wait till I'm 30! I guess I'm weird...

    ReplyDelete