Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Pictures!

So I told everyone about a photo session we recently did. Here are some of the pictures. If you want to see more of them, you can go to http://www.collages.net/ The username is January 2010 and the password is 26795, look under the folder "Paschall." For my family members who read this blog, you can also order prints from there. They are so good! I'm having a hard time deciding which ones I want to get big prints of. We are probably going to get a proof book so that we can have them all, but we still want to get a couple of bigger ones for the house. When they're all good, how am I supposed to decide?! Thanks so much to Erin Walker at Imagine Photographi! She did such a good job and is very reasonably priced. I'm so excited to have some professional photos of Reagan and of the three of us together!

Isn't my baby so photogenic?! :)

2 comments: