Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Celebrations: Mullins Edition

Since Justin and I first started dating we have gone to the Opryland Hotel at Christmastime each year. That means that this year was the 8th time we've been! We even have a picture from every time except for the first because I forgot my camera in the car. This is one of our Christmas traditions that we want to continue for the rest of our lives pretty much, so of course we took Reagan this year too. We stopped there on the way to my grandparents' (dad's side) house in Smyrna, TN. Here are a few pictures from the hotel and the family gathering.



At the Opryland Hotel


My two favorite people :)




Spending time with the family

Annabell and Reagan

Getting ready to play Dirty Santa

Reagan with my dad

No comments:

Post a Comment