Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blog Award!



I got a blog award! Thank you so much Kristen! If you haven't ever checked out Kristen's blog Bringing Up Benjamin you really should! It's a great blog!


This award come with some rules: I am supposed to answer some questions in one word or less (how can you have less?) and then pick 6 other blogs to give the award to!

1. Where is your cell phone? bedroom

2. Your hair? messy

3. Your mother? Tammi

4. Your father? Bobby

5. Your favorite food? lots

6. Your dream last night? none

7. Your favorite drink? Dew

8. Your dream/goal? Heaven

9. What room are you in? fireplace

10. Your hobby? many

11. Your fear? loss

12. Where do you want to be in six years? faithful

13. Where were you last night? (wedding) rehearsal
14. Something that you aren't? neat

15. Muffins? mmm

16. Wish list item? Edge

17. Where did you grow up? Tennessee

18. Last thing you did? facebook

19. What are you wearing? pjs

20. Your TV? off

21. Your pets? asleep

22. Friends? good

23. Your life? blessed

24. Your mood? tired

25. Missing someone? yes

26. Vehicle? totalled

27. Something you're not wearing? contacts

28. Your favorite store? lots
29. Your favorite color? blue

30. When was the last time you laughed? tonight

31. Last time you cried? friday
32. Your best friend? husband

33. One place that I could go over and over? beach

34. One person who emails you regularly? nobody :( (but i usually talk to everyone on facebook :) )

35. Favorite place to eat? sakura (in Jackson, TN)


Now for my nominations ......
1. Katie, who I went to preschool with and is my cousin's best friend. She has a daughter that was born just after Reagan.
2. Amber, a sorority sister whose blog always makes me laugh.
3. Christy, a friend from the MSOP days and someone I always enjoyed being around.
4. Jennifer, a sorority sister who is about to have her first baby!
5. Ashley, another MSOP friend...our husband's often bond over the St. Louis Cardinals. :)
6. Kristen, I know I'm probably not supposed to give it to you since you gave it to me, but so what! Don't worry, I don't expect you to go through the whole thing again. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me Micah!! I love reading your blog, it is such a fun way to keep up with old friends! Love you!

    ReplyDelete