Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Them'ere Peas

When I was little, like most girls, I loved baby dolls. One year for Christmas a family member gave me a doll food set. The set included peas. My brothers and I were not huge fans of peas. This prompted my brother, Robby, to famously say, "Her baby don't like them'ere peas!" As you can imagine it is now quoted over and over at family gatherings.
Recently, Reagan started eating solids. We've been going through different things, trying to get her to eat a variety. So far, in addition to rice cereal, we've tried carrots, green beans, bananas, sweet potatoes, and...peas. Now looking back it seems as though Robby's statement was a bit prophetic. Here is Reagan's reaction to peas.







I don't blame her...I don't like peas either.

No comments:

Post a Comment