Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

She Learned Something New...AGAIN!?!?

One day last week, Reagan and I were playing in the living room floor. She's was laying on her belly playing with a toy. I looked away at something else and when I looked back down she was sitting up. I was a little confused. I thought to myself, "She was laying down wasn't she?" Later, it happened again, but I had yet to actually see her do it! The next morning we heard her blowing raspberries so Justin went to get her and he found her sitting up playing with her blanket. This is how we find her most of the time now when we go to get her out of her crib:



And I was finally able to catch some proof the other day!




It seems like since she has learned to crawl, she has learned something new every other day! I don't know if I can keep up with this pace...it just might be too much! What happened to my little tiny baby?!



2 comments: