Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

On the Road Again

I'm very excited about this coming week! We are going to the Memphis School of Preaching Lectureship. MSOP is where Justin attended preaching school. We spent the first two years of our marriage there and made some great friends. This will be our first time going back since Justin graduated and will be the first time we will see a lot of friends in a long while. I'm also very excited to meet Kristen and her son Benjamin! We knew her husband, Carl, while we were in Memphis. They got married after we had moved away. We became internet friends over the past year or two, but haven't ever actually met! They are staying with us at our hotel, which should be fun and interesting! Two babies + four adults = good times! :) You can even listen to some of the lectures online if you'd like at http://www.msop.org/. I've scheduled some posts so you won't completely be left hanging. ;)

It's getting late and I still have several things to do before I can go to bed so I'll leave you with a few pictures of another one of Reagan's new talents...

crawling over to the toy bin in the living room and completely emptying it! :)


1 comment:

  1. She is such a curious little cutie, isn't she?? Takes after the Micah I know!

    ReplyDelete