Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Nom, Nom, Nom

I don't really know what to call these...





How about...






Delicious.





They are super simple to make. All you do is peel and cut up some potatoes. We like ours super thin because they get crispy and somewhat chip like. But you can do what ever thickness you prefer. You can also leave the skins on if you like. Coat with extra virgin olive oil, kosher salt, and freshly ground pepper. Spread in a single layer on a heavy sheet pan sprayed with cooking spray. Cook in a 450 degree oven for 20-30 minutes, or until desired crispness is achieved. Flip potatoes every 10 minutes or so for even browning. They are sooooo good and sooooo easy! I've been making them a lot lately. We've still got some potatoes so we might be having them again soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. I think they're called potato chips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...I know. I asked Justin if I should call them oven chips, but that just didn't sound right. Even if you cut them really thin they aren't as crispy as chips. But they taste much better! :)

    ReplyDelete