Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

...And Again

So, just yesterday I showed you that last week Reagan had learned to sit herself up. Well, yesterday afternoon she did this:



At this rate, she'll be walking in a week! Actually, I think some teeth will come first. Her gums are looking whiter and whiter. I'll be excited for teeth, but I'll also miss that toothless grin!




Today we also had a play date with Harper. She is the granddaughter of one of our elders. We went over and spent the afternoon with Linda (aka KK) and Harper. She and Reagan are about three weeks apart in age. It was hilarious how little Reagan was compared to Harper! As soon as they saw each other they both started babbling, smiling, and reaching towards one another. They had a great time talking and taking toys from one another and rolling over each other.

Warning: Large quantities of cuteness below!

Hi!

But I want the book!

Linda had mentioned that Harper would always take her socks off no matter how many times you put them back on. I guess since she didn't have any she thought she should take Reagan's off as well. :)


Harper kept sticking her feet in Reagan's face...and Reagan kept trying to eat Harper's foot! haha!

Let me grab your face!

They had so much fun that Harper passed out during a diaper change! When Reagan and I headed home it was already past her nap time...she didn't even make to the house before she fell asleep. :) We had a great play date!

1 comment:

  1. Wow she is a fast learner!! So glad she had a fun playdate with Harper!

    ReplyDelete