Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

And Now Everything Must Be Moved Higher...

Because...

That's right! She's crawling!!!

Yesterday afternoon Reagan just decided it was time to start crawling! We were playing in the floor with her and she crawled a couple of inches and fell. I ran to get the camera and Justin teased her with her favorite toy, my phone. :) She's getting pretty good at it already. This afternoon I put her in the floor and she crawled over to the coffee table and started trying to get the magazines on the underneath part. Crawling for one day and already trying to get into things and nearly hurting herself! Now she really will be a handful! :)

I love how she looks at Justin like, "Why do you keep moving it away from me, Daddy?!" And then, when I'm telling her good job and being all excited she just looks at me like, "What's the big deal?"

2 comments:

  1. Oh man...awesome. Ben will help her perfect the art =D.

    You think crawling changes things though...just wait till walking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is sooo great!!! way to go, Reagan!! She's getting to be a big girl!

    ReplyDelete