Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I hope everyone had a happy Valentine's Day!!!

Saturday night we had a Valentine's Banquet at church. We had lots of fun. We had bbq, beans, potato salad (all from a local restaurant), rolls, and peach cobbler...mmmmm. Deborah C brought the tea (thanks Deborah!) We had a great time of food, fun and fellowship. Justin and I pretty much took care of everything because we wanted everyone else to be able to sit back, relax, and enjoy themselves. Here are a few pics of the decorations.



And of course Reagan was there...all decked out in one of her Valentine's outfits from Grammy!
"The Kids" as we usually call them, although they are all college age.
We had some entertainment in the form of the Not-so-Newlywed Game.




The winners with their prize.


And the losers with their prize...a certificate for a free marriage counseling session. :)


After the banquet. We were both so busy at the banquet that we forgot to get someone to take a picture of us!


Here is a link to the facebook photo album with all the pics from that night!
----------------------------------------------------------------



Look at the beautiful flowers my sweet hubby got me! Lillies and roses, my favorites!



Here is Reagan in the other valentine's outfit Grammy gave her! Actually, she made this dress. Isn't it so cute!

1 comment:

  1. I love the decorations - so elegant! And Reagan's flowerband is sooooo precious!

    Stargazer Lilies are my favorite flower! I had them in my bouquet!

    Oh and I LOVE the pillowcase dress!

    ReplyDelete