Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Clothes Horse


It's change-over time for Reagan's closet! She recently has not been fitting into her 3-6 month sleep-and-plays anymore so we've made the move to the 6-9 month clothes. Normally I would be kind of sad, but she got so many cute things for Christmas that I'm excited to start putting them on her!

She can still fit into some of her 3-6 month clothes. In fact, she is still too skinny for the 6-9 month jeans. Tall and skinny...let's see how long that sticks around. If she's like me she'll quit growing in the 7th grade. I was tall in elementary school, but by the time I got to high school I was a shorty.

This pile is made up of the new things she got. There was another bag of clothes that people had given us. I think she'll be set. What about you? :)

2 comments:

  1. That's why I've started buying 12 months clothes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I think she'll be set! I need to get some spring clothes for Benjamin...

    ReplyDelete