Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Rollin, Rollin, Rollin on the ...floor.


Update: I couldn't ever get the video to load on here, but it did on facebook. I put in a link to it below.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Reagan rolled over! Last night we were playing on the living room floor. I had put her on her belly for some tummy time when all of a sudden...she rolled over onto her back! Yay! I immediately yelled for Justin and went for the video camera. He came running in thinking something was wrong. She did it again but I missed it with the camera. We were able to get her to roll over a third time and did manage to catch it! She hasn't rolled over from back to stomach yet, but is getting really close to that as well. Here's a link to the video on facebook.

Sometimes I wish I could freeze time so I could have her just like she is for a little longer...then she starts screaming her head off because her gums hurt and I say, ok enough of that. :) I've been taking all kinds of Christmasy pictures of Reagan. Here are a few.



Reagan with her Christmas Tree





In one of her Christmas dresses




The best present of all :)



No comments:

Post a Comment