Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas


I love Christmas. It is my favorite holiday. I love the twinkle lights and glittery ornaments. I love the color red everywhere. I love how people think of one another and go out and try to do nice things for one another. I love the parties and time spent with family. I love Christmas music.



I have been decorating the house all week. When everything is totally done I will try to get some pictures up. I love the tree this year and Justin keeps saying he really loves it too. It's red and green(the lighter bright green, not the traditional green) with a little gold. I'm really excited about how it turned out.



We live in a great place for people who love Christmas to live. They have a huge deal here called Christmas on the River. There are candle lit tours of historic homes, a big bbq cook off, a children's day parade, arts in the park where they have food and other vendors, and a night parade with lit floats that actually float on the river and a huge fireworks show at the end. It's so much fun! This year Mom and my sister-in-law Meeka are coming down. This will be Meeka's first COTR so she is really excited. It will be a busy and fun weekend!
And this, my friends, is what happens when I try to layout and check lights...Punkin comes and lays on them. I guess he likes the warmth of them. He's always laying under the tree!

1 comment:

  1. Punkin'!! I love decorating for Christmas too- but lately, I have been so exhausted thinking about having to take them down in a month that I can't even motivate myself to get started- lol.

    ReplyDelete