Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Date Night!

We had another wonderful weekend of visitors this past weekend. My mom and aunt came to visit. Saturday night Mom and Patti babysat so Justin and I could have our first date night since Reagan arrived. We went to Meridian and ate sushi. The restaurant was called Sake Sushi and was pretty good. I love sushi. We only get the stuff that's cooked. I'm not brave enough for the raw stuff. Smoked salmon is the closest to raw that I will get. We also walked around some stores. We got Reagan some shoes and I got a pair too! I LOVE heels but haven't worn them much in months because I was all big and pregnant and even more clumsy than usual. My doctor actually banned heels while I was pregnant. :( So I was very excited to get a new pair. I got them at Ross for only $15. Whoo hoo! They are the tallest heels I've ever owned and that's saying something because I've been known to wear some pretty tall ones!

Thank you Mom (and Patti) for babysitting so we could have a night out!

1 comment: