Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

No Onion Ring for Me? :(

Yesterday afternoon we decided to have a little outing to a new store in town called Dirt Cheap. Basically it's a store that buys all the left over and defective items from other stores. They had a lot of stuff from Target but nothing we needed. It's a good place if you feel like really taking your time and digging for stuff but there's a lot of junk too. They actually had a tv that had a sign on it that said, "Shock hazard. Do not plug in!" Why in the world would someone buy that?!
Anyway, after we left the store we went to Sonic to get some supper. I got my favorite chicken strip dinner(which is only $3.99 with drink this month!). Said dinner comes with one onion ring. Usually hubby and I share the onion ring. Don't know why, but it's kind of become tradition. As soon as we got the food I got out the onion ring to eat my half. Hubby and I started talking about something and next thing I know I look over at him and he is giving me the pouty face...lip poked out and all. I realized I had just put the last part of the onion ring in my mouth. I hadn't chewed it yet so I pulled it out and said, "Sorry! Do you want this part?" He said, "No thanks." We had a good laugh. I guess I just got distracted by our conversation and forgot to share. Sorry, honey, next time I'll give you the whole onion ring. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awh Poor Justin! Funny story though! And that store sounds pretty awesome (if you have time to dig!)

    ReplyDelete