Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Update Time

Sorry it's taken me so long. We were really busy last week getting ready for our annual cookout. Saturday night we had 50 or so people at our house. While we munched on burgers and hot dogs, the mosquitoes munched on us! Honestly, I just counted 27 bites on my right foot and leg. The left leg isn't near as bad. My dad and step-mother also came to visit for the first time this weekend. They went home earlier today. It was a great weekend all around. Here are the pictures to prove the mosquito bite claim. Unfortunately, I was too busy playing hostess to take pictures at the cookout and Justin was manning the grill so we didn't get any. Also, here are some pictures from our Destin trip.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man. You really were Mosquito Chow!!

    And I love the Destin pictures!

    ReplyDelete