Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Reagan is 2 months old today!

Okay...time has got to slow down! Has it really been another month already?! I can't believe my little girl is two months old! I'm sure I'll be saying the same thing every month and then every year, but I really can't believe it! She is just too cute in this picture. I tell her all the time she is too cute for her own good. :) I'm so not a morning person, but when I get up in the morning and go over to the pack'n'play she gives me this same sweet, huge smile. How can you not instantly be in a better mood? I love her so much!
She is growing sooo much! Her two month check up is Monday so we'll know all the numbers then, but I know she has grown a lot. She's already outgrown some of her 0-3 stuff because she is so long. She's getting pretty good at holding her head up too. I've been trying to do tummy time but she HATES it so she can't really push up. Any suggestions on that?
We have family in again this weekend. This time it's Justin's dad, Mark, and his aunt Brenda and cousin Jessica. This is the first time Jess and Aunt Bren have seen her so of course they are having lots of fun!


More pictures!




Her new favorite thing to do...sucking on her hand.




I love this cute fall outfit!


Happy Halloween!





I laugh every time I see this picture, that face is just too cute! Looks like she's going to have mommy's curls!

1 comment:

  1. Benjamin hated tummy time. Just keep trying and as she learns how to keep her head up and move around more, she'll like it better.

    Happy 2 Months, Reagan, you cutiepie!

    ReplyDelete