Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Busy Little Bee

Sorry I've been away so long. Since I got home from the beach Thursday night things have been super busy. I promise I'll post about the trip soon, but for now I'm just going to update you on everything that's been going on. Reagan and I got back Thursday night somewhere between 7 and 7:30. Friday I was sitting around, chillin', taking it easy, when all of a sudden, I remembered I had about a million things to do. You see, Justin and I clean the church building to make a little extra money, and it was still dirty. I also was in charge of decorating for a bridal shower that was to take place Sunday afternoon. I had not started yet. We had no food in the house, so I also was planning on getting some groceries. I was thinking I had all day Saturday to get it done. Then, I remembered that I was going to be gone all day Saturday. There was a teacher's workshop in Northport with Teah McWhorter and April Meacham. Justin cleaned the building, I decorated, then we just picked up supper. Saturday we left the church building at 7:30am. Have I mentioned I don't do mornings? :) The workshop was AMAZING!!! It was so educational, motivational, and encouraging! I wish more of our teachers had gone with us. I'm hoping we can get our elders to host a workshop here at some point.
Sunday was busy. We had am worship, shower at 2, clean up shower, come home for a little while, then pm worship. Needless to say, I'm still worn out!
So, dear blogging world friends, this is why I've not posted anything else yet. I will get to it soon. But right now I'm going to take a little time to chill while Reagan is napping!

No comments:

Post a Comment