Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Day at the Park

Ok, so I know I haven't posted since October and some of you aren't too happy about that. :) I get stressed pretty easily and kept feeling like I HAD to post all the time and it got me all worked up so I dropped it for a while. I think things have finally normalized enough after the move that I'm ready to get back to it. We are good and settled here in Ripley and are in a routine and everything now. Lots of things have been happening. I'm on Weight Watchers, Reagan just turned 18 months, we had lots of holidays, we moved...but you've probably still kept up with us on Facebook.


Friday we took Reagan on her first trip to the park. She had so much fun. We took lunch with us. She would barely eat because she was so excited looking at everything around her.

They have the cutest Cinderella carriage there!

She loved climbing on everything.

Taking a ride on a frog. :)

She loves her dada!

They both enjoyed the park. :)

"Weeeee."

And this is how she thinks you are meant to get to the top of the slide.

Riding on the merry-go-round.


She didn't want to leave. When I told her it was time to go she said, "No. Peeeee (please). Nooooo." We'll be visiting the park a lot this spring and summer. Apparently it wore her out. She stayed with Grammy Friday night and didn't get up until 9:30 Saturday morning. Hmmm...maybe we should go every day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a new post. :) I'm glad things are going well for your family. Reagan is so cute! Keep up the great work with WW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back! Can't believe how much she has grown! She's beautiful! I love her hair!

    ReplyDelete