Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pinterest Project: Cilantro Lime Shrimp

Warning:  This Pinterest Project post WILL make you hungry.



Cilantro Lime Shrimp.  MMMMMMmmmmmmmm.  My mouth is watering just thinking about it.  Definitely Pinworthy!  This was so good and so easy.  It is honestly some of the best shrimp I've ever had.  This is really making me want to make some more. lol  This one is also approved by Justin and Reagan.  If my 3 year-old will eat it, it has to be good.  Here's how mine looked when I finished.



While I was on the Skinny Taste website I also looked at some rice recipes to go with it and found this.

Fiesta Lime Rice




It too, was yummy and Pinworthy.  I even got Justin to eat the tomatoes!  Victory!!!!!!!  :)

Here's how mine looked.

Oh, and it's healthy too!

Okay, seriously.  After looking at these I'm going to have to make this meal again soon.  I think I could eat this every week...if only shrimp were cheaper. :)

Happy cooking and happy pinning!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment