Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pinterest Project: Patriotic Wreath

I love holidays and decorating for them. I don't really have anything for the 4th of July so I checked on Pinterest to see what I could find and I came upon this pin.


                                                               Source: naptimecrafting.blogspot.com via Micah on Pinterest


As you know, I love to crochet, so I always have plenty of yarn around the house.  I got the wreath form at Hobby Lobby and used a 40% off coupon and bought a sheet of sparkly white felt for the stars.  I used a stencil I had to trace the stars onto the felt and then used fabric glue to attach them to the wreath.

The Verdict:  Pin-Worthy

It's as easy as wrapping the yarn around the form!  There's really no specific skill involved.  If you're a little scared of crafting this would be a great one to try out.

Here's how mine turned out!



I liked the bigger stars better than the smaller ones.  I even gave a couple as gifts and they loved them!

Happy Crafting and Happy Pinning!


Follow Me on Pinterest

P.S.-See Kristen, a non-food  post! :)

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate the non-food post! Haha! I can barely visit pinterest without getting sick. And your wreath is SO CUTE!!! I need to start actually doing some of the crafts I post. You know, when I'm not laid up in bed, ha!

    ReplyDelete