Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

100th Post: Videopalooza!


I know...I've been a blogging slacker. I apologize. I've been pretty busy with a million different projects and just haven't made time for blogging. However, it is my 100th post! Yippee! In honor of this momentous occasion, I present to you Videopalooza! Here are several videos I've been meaning to post of all the different things Reagan is up to these days!

Reagan hearts popsicles.


She figured out a couple of weeks ago how to get up the step...not so much the getting down part yet.

Reagan likes to feel the wind in her hair :)


She has a crazy tongue!


She's pretty ticklish...and her laugh is just adorable!


Her new thing is clacking her tongue and moving stuff over her face to play peek-a-boo.


I hope you enjoyed them! We have lots going on these days. This weekend we are going to Tennessee. My youngest brother is graduating from the University of Tennessee at Martin. Also, Justin's cousin is graduating high school so we'll be able to see most of both sides of the family in 2 days...Yippee! I've got plenty of things to post about...maybe I'll get to it soon.

No promises. :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS POST! Happy 100th!

    Benjamin and I enjoyed all the videos! She is getting so big and she is so stinkin adorable! Benjamin started playing Peek-a-Boo with her in the last one and laughed and laughed. I love the one of her crazy hair just a-flyin!

    ReplyDelete